Join us in our exciting adventure to discover new malware threats and be the leading, most-respected Threat Intelligence provider on the market!
Our mission is to fight advanced IT-related security threats by offering organizations, both Enterprises and IT Security solution vendors, the ultimate in threat detection solutions. Our clients are antivirus software companies, security solution providers, government organizations, banks and large corporations.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on, customer success engineer with strong malware analysis and Linux and REST API experience to work with sales, engineering, research and external security tools vendors to determine how ReversingLabs products and services could be positioned to best suit customer needs.You should expect up to 30% travel, mostly domestic, but with the potential of international as well. You will provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers. You will assist and educate customers during the pre-sales process and afterwards on how to best-utilize ReversingLabs products and services to meet or exceed customer needs. You will present and demonstrate ReversingLabs products and services use cases to in customer meetings. You will respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence
- Knowledge of dynamic and static file analysis
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products in written or verbal form.
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lead product and solution demos up to and including C-level customers from either technical and/or non-technical perspective, understanding the needs and presentation expectations of both
- Act as point of contact throughout the technical sales cycle and afterwards in all aspects
- Collect and bring back all types of clients feedback to internal teams
- Complete and thorough understanding of Linux OS - Linux systems administration experience preferred
- Comfortable with AWS as well as other public cloud environments and security services
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows and sales events and participate in related activities.
- Prepare, write, and present trade studies, cost benefit analyses, white papers, reports and briefings as required
- Strong customer relation/engagement skills
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of general security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Conscientious attitude and dependability, strengths in teamwork and communication
- Ability to work in the field frequently
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Experience working in a collaborative engineering team solving large scale solutions
- 3+ years years of relevant security experience in customer success roles
- Computer Security certifications a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible, virtual work style environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com