ReversingLabs is a profitable and well-funded company delivering game changing cyber security solutions to prestigious, forward thinking customers including large enterprises, government agencies and security vendors. With 8 years of growth under our belt, we’re significantly expanding our sales and marketing team to scale our business to the next level.
Marketing Communications is a new function within ReversingLabs to establish our brand and value proposition in a noisy market to support our growing requirements. We seek an experienced Marketing Communication Manager to lead development and delivery of compelling messaging to CISO and technical leadership buyers. This person has the responsibility to build this new function from-the-ground-up to effectively develop and delivery these messages.
- Establish and lead a new Marketing Communication function within the company to drive development and successfully delivery of our compelling value proposition in a very noisy market.
- Lead development, execution and delivery of core messages defining our unique value propositions
- Manage corporate branding and image for external facing programs/activities
- Increase effectiveness of external touch points, e.g. web site, trade shows, social media, lead generation
- Execute promotional actives to reach our target audiences
- Establish our customer / user group
- Manage external relations with press, analysts, and opinion leaders
- 5+ years marketing communications in the cyber security market
- Successful record developing and delivering marketing messages in a crowded and noisy market
- Demonstrated ability to execute unconventional marketing strategy and tactics to reach target customers
- Aptitude for managing disparate marketing programs and teams
- Ability to build consensus and buy-in with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of CISO and technical leadership customers
- Experience managing external media and analyst relations
- Significant knowledge of security technology and marketplace
ReversingLabs delivers solutions to combat the next generation of intelligent cyber threats. The company was formed in 2009 and has over 90 employees in the US, Croatia and Switzerland. Our solutions enable organizations to evaluate files at scale for risks, threats, compliance and policy enforcement. These solutions include the industry’s most comprehensive file reputation service for malware and goodware, elastic real-time infrastructures for advanced file assessment and in-depth file analysis tools to understand threats and adversaries.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org