ReversingLabs is a profitable and well-funded company delivering game changing cyber security solutions to prestigious, forward thinking customers including large enterprises, government agencies and security vendors. With 8 years of growth under our belt, we’re significantly expanding our sales and marketing team to scale our business to the next level.
We’re looking for a motivated, creative Marketing Operations Manager to drive execution of marketing programs, salesforce enablement, marketing automation and corporate initiatives. This person will be responsible for delivery of critical marketing activities including events, web site, social media, lead generation, content marketing and sales success. The role represents a new function within the company that requires a motivated individual to build these capabilities from the ground up.
- Organize day-to-day operations of marketing programs and initiatives including events, web site, social media, demand generation and customer activities.
- Coordinate delivery of information, training, collateral and tools to sales and partners.
- Manage lead collection, qualification and follow up.
- Assure consistent product messaging across marketing platforms
- Employ marketing automation, tracking and metrics tools and processes
- 3+ years marketing program delivery
- Organizational skills to sweat the details of multiple simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to organize marketing events such as conferences, webinars and user groups
- Creativity fully exploit marketing initiatives and champion new ideas
- Familiarity with the cyber security marketplace
- Organization of web content, social media and outreach programs
- Experience with PR, social media and branding activities
- Curation and delivery of sales information and tools
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Excellent writing skills
ReversingLabs delivers solutions to combat the next generation of intelligent cyber threats. The company was formed in 2009 and has over 90 employees in the US, Croatia and Switzerland. Our solutions enable organizations to evaluate files at scale for risks, threats, compliance and policy enforcement. These solutions include the industry’s most comprehensive file reputation service for malware and goodware, elastic real-time infrastructures for advanced file assessment and in-depth file analysis tools to understand threats and adversaries.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org