ReversingLabs mission is to fight advanced security threats in the IT industry by offering organizations the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our clients are antivirus software companies, security solution providers, government organizations, banks and large corporations.
We are looking for engineers who will bring their fresh ideas and experience from all areas to address cybersecurity challenges.
You will build highly scalable systems that process high volume of files used to detect file-borne threats. The system is designed to work in virtualized, AWS and in physical environment. You will tackle a range of development challenges such as scaling when processing millions of files per day, integrating with cybersecurity ecosystem and providing horizontally scalable service in AWS. You will address demanding programming challenges in the field of processing large amounts of data, distributed computer architectures, advanced algorithms, scalability and optimization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Advanced experience with Linux operating system
- Knowledge of NoSQL and / or SQL databases
- Knowledge of tools: RabbitMQ, Docker, Git
- Proficient in Python (preferred) or other OO programming language
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful services
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org