ReversingLabs is always looking for talented people that love to solve difficult problems with the latest technology.
Can’t find the right role?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for new positions in the future.
Why work for us?
We are offering our employees the opportunity to reach their full potential in our team, a company culture that encourages and motivates them for learning and creating. You have the opportunity to join a collaborative team who want to be a step forward and exceed client expectations.
Reversinglabs offers benefits to meet your professional and personal needs. Here are samples of some of the benefits we offer to our employees.
- Down time: paid vacation and sick leave
- Travel time: reimbursement for leisure travel to our office to Cambridge, USA, attending conferences all over Europe and USA
- Employee development: On-The-job Training, Tech Talks, Coaching & Mentoring Program, A Transfer at Work
- Everyday perks: flexible working schedule, free snack and beverages
- Other perks: tuition reimbursements, transportation benefits, employee rewards and recognition, employee referral bonus program, company events/activities, work-life balance.
What`s the best part about working here?
Colleagues, empathetic management, coffee :) and interesting projects.Juraj
Working alongside a diverse staff of industry experts and innovative thought leaders.Dan
Vast knowledge base, exciting field of interest, up-to-date technologies, nice offices and friendly co-workers.Krešo
RL welcomes to support causes and student associations. In our efforts to be support to the technical community in Zagreb we get involved in as many project as possible.
Past: AI Battleground 2018
Past: BrucosijadaFER 2018
Past: WebCamp 2018
Past: Brucošijada FER-a 2017
Past: Web Camp Zagreb 2017
Past: Proud to be a partner of EBEC Dani inženjera. Read more...
Past: Join us at Job Fair 2017. Read more...
Past: As a Silver Sponsor we will help students in creating Big Data solutions
eSTUDENT- Mozgalo competition
Past: We are honored to be a supporter of a Student Club that is leaving a mark on student life in Zagreb for 40 years
Electrical Engineering Student Club (KSET) – project "40-years of KSET"