ReversingLabs respects and protects personal data. We would like to inform you what data we collect during your visit to our Site or when using our Services, how we use these data, and how we handle the security of the data. We process personal data collected during your visit to our Site or during the use of our Services in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The following data protection declaration explains what data we collect, process and use.
- Personal Data, for the purposes of this section, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Services means any of our products, services, or deliverables.
- Site means any website operated and controlled by us.
1. How we collect and use personal data
When you visit our website, based on your explicit consent we may collect personal information you provide, such as your company name, first name, last name, title, email, phone and country. We may also collect other information about you through usage of our Site and Services, like information about browser type, OS, time and date of visit, downloaded files. This data will be collected only for technical necessity, agreement obligations, or requests from you.
In order to maintain and provide the services to our customers, we may process certain Personal Data, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and other contact information for designated customer representatives or personnel (“Customer Relationship Data”). Additionally, we may send marketing materials or communications to potential or existing customers (“Marketing Activities”).
2. How we disclose personal data
Our disclosure is limited to circumstances where we are permitted to do so under applicable European and national data protection laws and regulations.
Personal data may be shared with third parties on your behalf and only with your consent. When we share personal data, we ensure that third parties use your personal data only for the purpose you consented to and don’t allow them to abuse your personal data.
3. Legal basis for processing
We collect and process your Personal Data for a variety of different purposes which are set out in further detail later in this section. In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your Personal Data without needing to obtain your consent.
3.1. Processing personal data where consent is not required
In certain cases, separate consent is not required, including:
- Performance of a contract.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate Interests.
- Legitimate interests may include:
- To communicate with you regarding the Services, and to address and respond to your requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- For our direct marketing purposes.
- To send you surveys in connection with our Services.
- To assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity, and to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties.
- To develop, provide, and improve our Services.
3.2. Consent for processing
In cases where we are not already authorized to process the Personal Data under applicable law, we may ask for your consent to process your Personal Data, including:
We may ask for your consent to contact you by telephone, SMS, post and/or email about other offers, products, promotions, developments or Services which we think may be of interest to you, and for other marketing purposes.
4. Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data of children without the consent of their parents. We do not request personal data from children and adolescents. We knowingly do not collect such data and do not pass it on to third parties. If we receive a notice that we have collected data of a minor, we will make all reasonable effort to delete such data.
5. Data subject rights
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your Personal Data. Where we are processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to request access to, modification of, or deletion of such Personal Data.
You also have the right in certain circumstances to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you provided to us, to restrict processing of your Personal Data, or to transmit such data to another controller.
To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
As permitted by law, certain data elements may not be subject to access, modification, portability, restriction, and/or deletion. Furthermore, where permissible, we may charge for this service. We will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable and as required by law.
6. Withdrawing your consent
7. Personal data security
We use advanced security measures to protect your personal data, which we manage against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved according to developments in technology and changes in legislation. Additionally, we will report any unlawful data breach of this Site database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8. Update of policy
9. Data retention
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or subscription agreement, or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. Contact us